Home cosmetics remains in demand even on the background of plenty of factory resources for care.Recipes "from the fridge" very accessible, and the benefits from their regular use little inferior performance salon procedures.Most masks and creams prepared with products available in any kitchen, universal in its effect, and protein facial mask - a vivid example of the miracle treatments that effectively cleanses, nourishes and tightens the skin.
Chicken egg - effective cosmetic product, which is used since ancient times to preserve the beauty.The chemical composition of protein and egg yolk are very different, so use them for different purposes.The protein is 85% water, and the remaining 15% being the share of active substances and protein
It is caused by the chemical composition and the use of egg yolk and protein for certain cosmetic purposes.The yolk is used for dry skin as food and moisture, it is included in the formulation of certain protein or masks used separately.The protein is useful for problematic, oily and flabby skin.
Lysozyme egg protein has a bactericidal action, which is useful for inflamed skin problem.A pantothenic and nicotinic acids stimulate cell regeneration that promotes rapid healing of minor injuries.
Reviews protein facial masks confirm that their use has a beneficial effect.This tool cleans, tones, moisturizes, nourishes, tightens contours, smoothes wrinkles.
How to get rid of wrinkles and look 11 years younger?Revealed the secret is not profitable beauty salons
There are many ways you can use egg white for cosmetic purposes.On the basis of preparing and purifying tonic formulations also include protein based nutrient household creams.Prepare an effective homepage protein mask is very easy.The main thing - to know exactly what effect the procedure you need, and depending on it to choose the right recipe.
common skin problem at any age - small black dots in the pores.They are thickened secret in the ducts of the sebaceous glands, and the color they give dust microparticles firmly glued on the outside.They removed hard - conventional means can only be "clean" dots on the skin, but the content flow will remain in place, and soon there will be a point again.
Their favorite localization - in the folds of the nose, around the ears and on the chin below the lower lip.But with the help of protein mask for the face of blackheads can be removed for a long time, as it removes the pigment and the outer thick contents, as well as tightens pores.
There are several recipes for masks with the protein against black dots:
napkin in half an hour should dry completely, then it is possible to remove a sharp movement, remnants rinse with cool water.Yolk in this mask is also useful - it should be applied after washing as a moisturizing and nourishing cream for 10 minutes, then rinse well.A mask with a napkin used for deep cleaning once a week.
Mixing egg white with additives, can be obtained with different masks effective action.Lemon juice and other acidic fruits (cherries, apples, oranges) or parsley helps skin whitening.For aging and dry skin useful oatmeal, honey, vegetable oil and grated apple and white clay to help cope with greasy luster.Here are some simple recipes for easy home care:
All masks should be used regularly, 2 or 3 times a week.It is recommended once a month to change the composition of the mixture for better efficiency.
products containing natural products useful and effective, but not everyone can use them without any restrictions.The main contraindication to the use of masks is a protein allergies to egg protein.Correct position can be replaced quail eggs - they are hypoallergenic protein.
also intolerance or allergy may occur because of the other components of the mask - honey, citrus fruits or berries.Do not apply the mask with pustular lesions of the skin and eczema.Therefore, choose the mask recipe carefully and with caution, it is desirable to carry out a preliminary test for sensitivity.
Our reader recommended tool that copes with wrinkles better than any "national" mask, and not inferior to efektivnosti salon treatment: nourishing the skin, smooths wrinkles and removes puffiness, and the effect of her words is noticeableafter the third application.
We were pleasantly surprised by its history and the result, which was achieved without boteks and operations - the person was under the age of 12 years!Therefore, we want to share a link to an entry in her blog, where she shows and tells how she managed to do it.Hopefully it will be useful to read more & gt; & gt;