Homemade masks - one of the simplest and most effective means of skin care.Self preparation of cosmetics allows significantly save money, avoid contact with dyes, preservatives and fragrances and maintain its beauty without leaving home.And as ingredients in conventional products can be used.Popular among women of all ages and enjoy the prosperity cucumber facials.
One of the main advantages of the cucumber is the fact that 95% of its composition - water.This makes it indispensable in the diet, and in the home of Cosmetology.However, we have a lot of micronutrients for the remaining 5%.In cucumber high in potassium, and, importantly, with the sodium contained in the 17 times smaller, this ratio allows you to display the salt from the body.
Another vegetable much chromium, zinc, magnesium, iron, c
addition, basic dignity, cucumbers promote the normalization of the heart, thyroid, fat and carbohydrate metabolism, prevent the formation of edema, increase the body's defenses.
Useful substances contained in the cucumber, can have a beneficial effect on the skin.
How to get rid of wrinkles and look 11 years younger?Revealed the secret is not profitable beauty salons
Due to the high water content, cucumber mask acts very gently and is suitable even for very sensitive skin.It can be used around the eyes, it gives a good result in the neck.Therefore, cucumber face mask is ideal for solving many problems.Keep it typically 15-20 minutes, and cool or warm wash water, depending on the recipe.
result cucumber facials will first perfect skin hydration.In addition, it significantly reduces pigmentation, this unpleasant-age companion.Cucumber also has a beneficial effect on the age the skin, contributing to its rejuvenation.But this mask is suitable not only for mature ladies, but also for teenagers, as a positive effect on the skin for acne and pimples.
Finally, the tool is used and in that case, if the person has a peeling and hypersensitivity.However, before applying face masks cucumber is useful to get acquainted with contraindications.This vegetable contains aggressive components and almost never causes allergic reactions, to refrain from applying it on the skin is only in the presence of open wounds.In all other cases, the use of cucumber facials will only benefit.
There is a very simple method of preparing a cosmetic mask - simply grate cucumber grated and put this mixture on the face.For the lazy - cut into slices.Even this elementary procedure will bring many benefits.A mixture of cucumber with different components make it possible to achieve fast and various effects.Cucumber face mask, you can choose almost any skin.
home cooking ease and efficiency of cucumber face masks explains their widespread popularity.It is particularly convenient to prepare such cosmetics in the country, tearing starting material directly from the beds.But in urban areas to prepare and use these masks are very simple.
Our reader recommended tool that copes with wrinkles better than any "national" mask, and not inferior to efektivnosti salon treatment: nourishing the skin, smooths wrinkles and removes puffiness, and the effect according to her noticeable after3rd application.
We were pleasantly surprised by its history and the result, which was achieved without boteks and operations - the person was under the age of 12 years!Therefore, we want to share a link to an entry in her blog, where she shows and tells how she managed to do it.Hopefully it will be useful to read more & gt; & gt;