Nature took care of us and gave a lot of useful plants.One of them - a wild rose.Many people know about it and have long used.But some of them do not realize how these red berries are useful.But we need to be able to use them correctly.
composition, the use
Rosehip - a shrub of the family of roses.First bloom beautiful pink flowers, similar to the real rose.And then (around May or June) in their place are beginning to appear small red fruits.They can be used in fresh and intact, and dried.But it can be used as the root of the wild rose.Also, and preparing at least a useful oil.
berries Composition amazing and unique.Here it is contained so much that it is impossible to enumerate.Here are some useful components: vitamin C, A, K, E, PP and other essential oils, tannins, organic acids, pectins, potassium, copper, calcium, manganese, iron, magnesium, sodium, chromium, molybdenum, cobalt, phosphorusand many others.
Now list the useful properties:
- If you have a vitamin deficiency, be sure to
eat wild rose or take a decoction of it.
- This berry is great fights inflammation, which allows its use in the treatment of various infectious and inflammatory diseases.
- Rosehip improves immunity and strengthens the defenses of our body, so that in the season of colds and flu, he is a must.
- Receptacles these fruits also have a positive impact, for example, they protect against atherosclerosis, strengthen blood vessel walls.
- With rosehip can regulate blood pressure.Surprisingly, tincture on alcohol increases the pressure, but the broth, on the contrary, it reduces.
- These red fruits accelerate the regeneration of tissues.Wounds after cuts and injuries heal faster and faster bone fractures grow together.
- Rosehip useful for urinary system, it has a mild diuretic effect.
- These berries speed up the metabolism and therefore help to get rid of the extra kilos and control weight.
- These fruits help to improve digestion, and rid the body of toxins and wastes.
- It is a good means of prevention of oncological diseases.
- When bleeding is also a very effective tool.
rosehips This is contraindicated?
The healing properties of these fruits are so numerous that the wild rose is useful for almost everyone.But still there are some contraindications to use:
- When ulcer and gastritis it is better not to use rose hips, as in other diseases of the digestive system, accompanied by high acidity of gastric juice.
- If you istonchёnnaya tooth enamel, to drink strong decoctions and infusions is also not recommended, especially for a long time holding them in the mouth.
- Rosehip contains substances that contribute to the fact that the blood begins to thicken and clot faster.Therefore, you can not eat the fruit for people suffering from illnesses associated with the risk of blood clots, such as thrombosis, thrombophlebitis, varicose veins and others.
- When high blood pressure is contraindicated alcohol tincture of berries.And for those who suffer from hypotension (low blood pressure) should not be abused broths.
- Some heart diseases, such as endocarditis and heart failure.
- When bile stasis should be careful.
- Chronic constipation is also contraindicated.
- When liver or kidney failure also need to be careful.
In any case, if you decide to use for the treatment or prevention of any disease rosehips, then consult your doctor beforehand to avoid unintended consequences.
There is one recommendation: after drinking a decoction or infusion rinse your mouth, because the acid can corrode the tooth enamel and make it thin and sensitive.
As for pregnant women, they can use herbal teas or infusions from the hips, but it is important to know when to stop.It is best to drink a little tea from the berries.
For children this product is also very, very helpful.Some begin to give infusions literally half a year and even earlier.In stores you can find special children's teas, based on rose hips that are allowed to eat literally 3-4 months.It is worth remembering that there is a risk of allergy, so first you need to give your child is no longer a teaspoon to during the day to follow the reaction.If all is well, you can safely give teas or herbal teas and more.
How to cook?
What can you make from the hips?First of all, a variety of teas, infusions and teas.Doing this is easy.The proportions may vary, but experts recommend to take 1 liter of water about 100 grams of berries.
Rosehip quite some time passes in their liquid nutrients, so it is not necessary to hurry.But in order to speed up the process, you can pre-chop the fruit.Berries before using all means necessary to rinse well.
offer a few recipes:
- most simple and accessible to all option - it is tea.To cook it, prepare 2 tablespoons of fruit and two cups of boiling water.You will also need a teapot, it is better to pour hot water.After that, place the berries on the bottom, then pour boiling water.Cover the kettle and let it brew for the fruit at least half an hour (and preferably an hour).After this tasty and healthy tea you can drink.Some added to the briar hibiscus or green tea, it is permissible and useful.If you want to strengthen your immune system, then drink a drink every day before meals (cup) during the month.
- Want to cook the broth?This is also a snap.Pour into water pan, bring it to the boil, then cool (about 90 degrees in order to save the maximum of useful fruit components).Now add the rose hips (at the rate of 100 grams of fruit per liter of fluid).Then put the pan on the fire, subtract it to a minimum.Do not forget to cover the pan with a lid.Tomita all within an hour, if necessary, add water periodically.Ready broth, strain through cheesecloth, cool and drink.This tool will help to get rid of, for example, cystitis, colds and other diseases.The course of treatment may last for 2-3 weeks.
- And, you can prepare the infusion.To do this, crush the fruit to a blender, place the bottom of the thermos, pour boiling water (be aware of the recommended proportions), close the container with a lid and leave for 7-10 hours, then strain and drink the liquid.
- Surprisingly, from the hips, you can make soup with the addition of apples.You will need: 3 red apples, 100 grams of rose hips, 3 table spoons of sugar, 300 ml cream, 100 ml cream (fat content of about 10%), 1 tablespoon of starch and 250 grams of dry white bread from wheat.Rose hips mince, pour boiling water and boil 15 minutes.The resulting broth, strain, bring back to the boil, add the starch.Apples clean, rub on a grater, pour the sugar and leave for an hour or two, then add to the broth.Again bring everything to a boil, cool.Serve the soup, mix it with the cream, add the croutons.
- can also make masks for the skin with butter or chopped rose hips.
sure to include rosehips in your diet to stay healthy and beautiful!