If unwanted hair on the body of the procedure you are tired, do not put up with it.Select the appropriate method of hair removal, and solve the problem forever.For example, a very effective and popular is photo-epilation.But it has the features that you should find out before the procedure.
How does the impact?
Photoepilation - a hair removal, which is provided due to the impact of high-momentum of light to the hair follicles.Generally, this method can be called thermolysis, rather photothermolysis since it provides thermal destruction reaction.
So, at first light hits the hair.The pigment melanin, which is contained in it (he provides a dark color) collects a light wave.This generates heat that affects the hair follicle, and it gets very hot (about 70-80 degrees Celsius).
As a result, the blood in the small capillaries that provide blood supply to the bulbs is minimized, and the follicles are deprived of food, due to what is happening and their decay.
What equipment is used?
For the procedure uses a special device that produces quite a powerful pulsed light.There are many models of such devices, they differ in the number of programs, power filtering technology (filters provide cleansing directed to the skin of the light beam from the harmful wave, such as ultraviolet), flash rate (which affects the duration of the procedure), as well as service lifelamp.
Most beauty salons now use such devices as the «Classic 512», «Quantum IPL», «Quantum HR / SR», «Record 618», «Ellipse Light», «Lumenis One», «Skin Station Mistral» and someothers.
How long does the hair removal?This procedure allows you to remove unwanted hair on the body once and for all, that is a lifetime.But to achieve this effect, you need to follow all the rules and choose an experienced specialist that uses a new high-quality professional equipment
How to prepare for the procedure?
Special training is not required, but still there are a few important points.Firstly, within two to three weeks before the session should not sunbathe and use the solarium.Secondly, approximately two to three days to remove all the hair with a razor, as their length in time of the procedure should be 1 millimeter.
How is the procedure?
The patient lies down on the couch and put on safety glasses.Kosmetlog deals on the treatment area special gel, and then proceed to the session.There have periodic flashes of light during which the possible sensations of heat, light tingling.If there was a strong burning sensation, specialist change the program and reduce the intensity of the radiation.
After the procedure applied to the skin cooling and wetting agents.Possible formation of red spots, light swelling, a slight burning sensation.
In the first days after the procedure is not recommended to use cosmetics.About a week should not go to saunas, swimming pools, spas, ponds.It is not recommended to visit a solarium and sun for two weeks.
This is counter-epilation?
This method of hair removal has some contraindications:
- lactation and pregnancy;
- parasitic infestation;
- exacerbation of herpes infection;
- varices (with manifestations in the treatment zone);
- tendency to form keloid scars;
- increased tendency to allergies or allergic to sunlight;
- malignant tumors and neoplasms of the skin of unknown nature;
- acute infections;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- some diseases of the cardiovascular system (hypertension, ischemic heart disease);
- age of 16 years;
- wounds and ulcers in the processing zone;
- serious diseases of the nervous system.
Complications after photoepilation are extremely rare and are mainly related to the individual characteristics of the organism.
In rare cases, can cause the following:
- Burns.They may occur in the processing of thin, sensitive, excessively dry or heavily tanned skin.
- Allergic reactions (to be used during the procedure anesthetics or sunlight).
- aggravation of herpes in the treatment zone.To prevent this, it is possible for a few days before the session start receiving the antiviral drug ( "Acyclovir").
- If the patient does not use safety glasses during the procedure, there may be a decrease in visual acuity and ocular tissues.
- scar formation (the tendency for them).
- Changes in skin pigmentation, namely the appearance of dark or, conversely, the bright spots.
- graying hair.This complication is very rare.
- Irradiation of their moles may degenerate into malignancies.
- Education ulcers, follicles in people with hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), as well as the swimming pool or the bath in the first days after the session.
Advantages and disadvantages
To start list the advantages of hair removal:
- high efficiency.Laser hair removal will remove hair permanently.
- Due to the lack of contact with the skin of the device is completely eliminated its damage and, therefore, it becomes impossible to infected tissues are using some other methods of hair removal.
- In most cases, there are no consequences.They are possible only if the individual contraindications.
- Almost complete painless.All that you can feel during the procedure - it is a slight tingling or burning sensation barely noticeable.Severe pain is not, so that the application of anesthesia is required.But at high sensitivity beautician can offer you a local anesthetic.
- If you buy a special device, the procedure can be carried out in the home.It is simple, no special skills are required.But still need to comply with all relevant regulations in order to avoid complications.
- Minimum duration of the procedure.Usually one session takes from 5 minutes to an hour at the most.
- Improve skin condition.Thus, the light waves trigger the synthesis of collagen, which provides youth, freshness and elasticity.
- Laser hair removal can remove hair on any, even the most sensitive areas of the body, including the armpits, in the area of the upper lip, as well as in the zone of deep bikini.
- This method does not allow light to remove hair and red, as they have no melanin, and it was he who collects light waves and heats the follicle and its subsequent decay.
- Pretty impressive list of contraindications.
- presence of certain restrictions, compliance with which is required after the procedure and before it.
- For complete hair removal will take several sessions: from 3-4 to 7-8 (everything will depend on the amount of hair).
- rather high cost of the procedure.But home epilation is much cheaper than the salon, especially if you need to process large areas and removing large amounts of hair.By purchasing the device only once, you can use it for a long time in its sole discretion.
- With insufficient professionalism of the master or improperly selected and set parameters of equipment used may not be the complete destruction of the hair follicles, but only partial damage.In this case, hair will start growing again, the effect is minimal.
- If you use poor quality or faulty device, then due to insufficient density of the light beam instead of removing hair the opposite effect can be observed, that is, the stimulation of growth.
How much is epilation?The cost of one session is about 1000 rubles in the processing of small areas and about 10-15 thousand in the processing of a large area (eg, foot).
It remains only to wish to get rid of all unwanted hair.